Have been a customer of Solano Dental, Fairfield CA for over 15 years.

Went in to have tooth extracted.Was given anesthesia , then had to sign papers.

then Doctor came into office and he shot me again, I was feeling more than dopey. Then an assistant the same one that came in the first time came back and gave me another dose of anesthesia. I passed out unable to speak. They called 911 and I was taken to hospital.

After a while I came to. Then I find that I have a 23 thousand dollar bill to pay the hospital. The dentist refused to pay and lied about the treatment.

A collection company came after me and now I find that I have to fell my house in order to pay this lying dentist.He is an absolute liar and over charger and life wrecker.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Solano Dental Group. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Solano Dental Group to other companies on our site.

Comments